Thursday, June 13, 2013

Myspace Profiles




This morning I discovered that Myspace has gone from
 "old Myspace" to "new Myspace" without any warning,
which means that my profiles have been wiped out. All
of my custom designed pages are gone, as well as my
blogs, posts, videos and more... I had started a
new account months ago, but I haven't put much up on
that account at all. The 10,000 plus friends are missing
on the new profile. I will not be working on this new site
because it's just too much work for me at this time in my
personal life. Some of my poetry and videos, as well as
other works of mine are posted here on this blog and 
on my Facebook "Like" page here:

www.facebook.com/CaligrrlPoems

My 2 published books, "Love & Other Matters, Poetry 
From The Heart & Soul" and "Seasons of Change"
are available for purchase at both Lulu and Amazon. 



You can also see my poetry videos on my YouTube
channel at the following link: 


I have just discovered that YouTube has upgraded
as well and my channel needs much work! 

I wonder what will change next? Maybe Facebook? 

Oh well... just another day and much work to do... lol

Have a great day everyone... I will still be posting here
on my blog, periodically, when I have something to 
share with you... 

In the meantime... take care and blessings
to you always. Thank you for your support 
in the past several years... Have a 
great rest of the week and weekend! 




No comments:

Post a Comment