Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Kitchen Adventures

Hello friends! I've been spending a lot of time in 
my kitchen making different foods and such. 
Below, I made some tortilla chips for my son. 
They turned out a little thick and needed more 
salt, however. But, he loved them, especially
hot from the stove. :) 






My son has a real sweet tooth, like his mom... oh my, I hadn't 
made any fudge in a long time. I put a few pecans in it. It turned
out good and my boy was very happy, in chocolate heaven.


Below is Hungarian Chicken Paprikash, one
of our favorite dishes. Yummy, now I want some! 


I also made some taco seasoning and chili seasoning packets.
This is convenient, saves money and tastes better than the store mixes. 




I made a hot roll mix and also a quick mix that both make 
wonderful recipes using the base mix and adding other 
ingredients to them in order to bake something yummy! 


Well, that's it for now... I will post some more things soon! 
Enjoy your day and take care!! 
Until next time, may you be blessed always...
Debra
















No comments:

Post a Comment