Saturday, September 7, 2013

Tunisian Crochet Afghan


Hello friends! 
 I can't believe Autumn will be here so soon... it's already
starting to get rainy again. Soon the leaves will change their colors
and fall to the ground... such a lovely sight... and a good time to
start working on a new afghan! I started this rather sturdy and
dense crochet work to use up some bits and pieces of left over 
yarn from previous projects. As I was happily crocheting, I noticed
that the blues didn't match! Oh well, I just figured this out after 
many rows of crocheting and didn't want to unwind it all...so I 
am just continuing on with the project, I'm not too sure how it
will turn out, but it will be warm and heavy! Next time I will definitely
use a softer yarn when I use this stitch. Hopefully it will soften up
once I wash it! It's not too terribly bad, I suppose... lol.




Have a wonderful Saturday!! 
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment