Saturday, October 5, 2013

A few projects...


Recently, I haven't been doing so much with my arts, 
I have been in too much pain to do much of anything...
hoping to see the doctor, chiropractor and dentist... 
very soon. I need some antibiotics for sure with an 
infected tooth. Waiting to get back on dental and 
chiropractic coverage and extra health care... finally 
I can do it next week. Three months of having a rib
out of place has been agony. It's being stubborn on me
and I have failed to get it back... ouchie. 

Anyway, I managed to do some phone art before I
lost all the tips off my stylus's... lol. Here are a
couple, and also an afghan that has a dreaded
mismatched dye lot on the blue yarn... oh well,
I am not finished yet and I will try to do some type
of embroidery between the blues to camouflage 
that awfulness... I used a basic Tunisian crochet
stitch on this one... it took a long time and it will
be nice and warm for this winter (YAY!!).

I have also made payment easier at my Etsy shop, 
now you can pay with a credit card, debit card,
or Etsy gift card... shop early for Christmas!!


Have a lovely weekend with much love, 
health and happiness, always!!! 




I just realized that I have posted this afghan 
already!! I apologize and hope to get some
new work done soon... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment