Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Star Quilt

Hello friends! I started this quilt in 2004, 
the top was made. I added the borders many years 
later and still hadn't quilted it. I knew it would be 
difficult after having been through cancer and 
radiation, which kind of messed up my arm for
awhile...I lost a lot of strength and range of 
motion in my right arm. It's slowly getting better after 
10 years...still not at 100% however. But I 
wanted to get this quilt done for so many years and 
finally decided to finish it before my birthday tomorrow!
 I absolutely love it and am so pleased to finally
have it on my white iron bed! I think it goes great in 
my room and I can't wait to start on my next quilt! 
I hope this inspires you to make a quilt 
someday to be treasured from generation
to generation! 
Have a wonderful week and stay cool in
this hot weather! 
Blessings!







No comments:

Post a Comment