Saturday, July 14, 2012

New video in progress... update.

After a bit of a jewelry failure today... 
(I'm running low on certain shells) ;)...
 I decided that it's been far too long since I've 
made a new poetry video!  

So...with beads, wire, and all the makings of my jewelry mania 
set aside... I have finally gone into video mode!  :)  Yahoo!!!!!
I know you just can't wait!  lol  ;)  

I've decided to use a poem from my latest book,
Seasons of Change,  it's title being, "Have I Told You". 
I will be working on this tonight and hopefully will have it
finished and ready to post tomorrow... :D

I wish you a beautiful weekend. It's almost 9 pm here... still 
Saturday night... there's thunder out there, but no rain, yet! 
One thing about Alberta weather... it can change within minutes. 

:) 

Happy night and sweet dreams! <3


A tree I drew on my iPhone... love that thing! :)
I changed the color above... it was green, but you know me!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment