Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hair Bows



November's arrival started with a light snow, followed yesterday
by a huge DUMP!!  There is so much snow on the ground and
it's cold in my sewing room... Nevertheless, I have been keeping
quite busy with my latest projects. I decided to make my daughter
some hair bows, since she likes wearing them to tame her
beautiful , thick and curly brunette hair.She likes the Sweet 
Lolita style and I had made her a couple skirts in this style. 
She has been liking a few bows on Etsy, so I thought I would
make her some. I don't know if she still wears her pink skirt
or the black and white musical note one, but I thought I could
use up the scraps left from these past projects. I have so many
embellishments and fabrics that I have decided to make some
to sell in my Etsy shop as well. I hope you like them!

Have a beautiful new week ahead... and be careful
and stay warm in this cold weather if that is the case
where you live! Last photo is my yard...with the DUMP!
LOL!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment