Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year Wishes - A New Poem

Christmas has come and gone...and I am behind on my
posts here! I hope you all had a very wonderful and blessed
Christmas this year.... :)

Here we are, about to start a new year... for some it has
already started. I would like to wish everyone a safe,
happy and blessed New Year's Eve and New Year!

May you always have love, peace and joy in your heart...


New Year Wishes 

As we say goodbye to another year
I want to thank my friends that I hold so dear
You've been my rock through some unsettling days
Your kindness and love leave me truly amazed
I think of you as family that I truly love
Your gift of friendship was sent from above
My wonderful friends I wish you the best
Having you as my friend, I am truly blessed.

May the New Year bring you much love and good health
Many blessings of joy, peace, and prosperous wealth.
May you find comfort and warmth from those that you love.
Plenty of food, happy times and blessed light from above.
Be safe in your travels and good times ahead.
Each night, sleep with blissful dreams in a comfortable bed.
Many positive thoughts and prayers are with you this year.
Let's open our hearts with love and bring on some cheer!

(c) 2013 by Debra Ann Beach ~ Caligrrl Poems



Happy New Year, to all of my wonderful family & friends... God Bless You ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment