Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Vintage Christmas


Merry Christmas Eve to all! 

I don't know about you, but I just love the vintage style 
Christmas, holiday and other images from years ago.
I've always loved the Victorian style of anything! 

I collected some old vintage style Christmas images and
made them into collages. I like how they turned out. 
I wanted to share my greetings with you and I hope
you have the best Christmas ever... It's hard
to believe another year has flown by! 




I would like to thank each and every one of you for
taking the time to check out my blog and see the latest
happenings that are going on here with me. I appreciate
your friendship and support in my work.

Take care and may God Bless you all with much love,
 light, health, peace and happiness! 

Wishing you all the best in 2014 and always!

Merry Christmas!

Debra


2 comments:

  1. You are a joy to be friends with. I wish many blessings in this coming year <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, James! I'm glad to be your friend. I hope you're having a great time in Florida! :) Sorry I'm only seeing this post now in February!! :( I'm slow...lol

      Delete