Saturday, June 14, 2014

Ocean Art Quilt - A Work in Progress


Hello, happy weekend! 
There's been a bit of rainy/windy 
weather here, not so great to be outside yet. 
I hope you're having some great weather wherever 
you may be in this world! 

I've been doing some sewing on an art quilt that 
I began making years ago... I'm bad for starting projects 
and losing interest in them, but I'm determined 
to get this done so I can start on yet another 
unfinished project!  lol  









This is an ocean themed wall hanging. I'm doing some 
hand beading on it now and it's coming along... 
slowly, but surely!  I like the metallic thread I used
for quilting the sea area. 

I have much more planned for embellishing it, 
which will be mainly hand beaded work, then I 
will bind it all and hopefully be finished by
month's end! 

Have a fantastic and inspirational weekend!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment