Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th Random Post :)

Friday the 13th came with some snow today in Alberta. The temperature is above freezing, so it's a big
slushy mess today. Hopefully the nice Spring weather arrives soon so I can get something going in the greenhouse this year. I'm thinking tomatoes, and herbs. The rhubarb will come up in the garden regardless of the weather, so I must get some rhubarb crumble baking in the oven one of these days from last year's crop. :)
This weekend, well, I think I will do some writing for my upcoming book and continue on the videos I've been working on. One is another old style black & white film... I'm also working on a spacey one... I've had some ideas going on in my head and using different effects with my movie software. I've also been thinking of starting a crochet project. I spoke to my sister the other day and she said that anything crochet is very fashionable right now. So I've been looking through my crochet mags and now to go into my yarn stash and get going on anything... maybe an afghan if it keeps snowing!  LOL  Have a fun weekend and enjoy the weather no matter what kind it is. I wish you all peace, love, health, inspiration and creativity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment