Friday, April 20, 2012

Disappointment leads to Excitement


I was a bit disappointed, well, actually a LOT disappointed when I read that one of my favorite photo programs was closing down. 
Yesterday was the official last day, so here I was rushing to get some more photo art done...and then discovered another program that I find MUCH better. It has more versatility and I can incorporate my own textures within the layers. I thought this was AWESOME! So, here is a quick pic of me that I took yesterday and below is what I made into what I think looks like a painting in the Renaissance era... one of my favorite eras besides Impressionism. I will be having much fun with this program... I will need to control myself however or I will NEVER get any writing or housework, for that matter, done... LOL!!  
Have a great Friday, everyone!





1 comment: