Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Another Tree To Thee from Me! ~ Phone Art


I've been very busy lately with 
editing my 2nd book of poems. However, 
every now and then, I like to take some 
time to do some kind of art. This I find is
very relaxing to me and it is always
great to be creatively inspired. 


I've been practicing on my iPhone 
with manyndifferent programs from 
the app store. I really like this 
particular app because you can choose
the colors, brush, and different 
ways of using each selection. 
This one is from an app called 
"Brushes". I will have to try painting 
with some acrylics one day... 
this is good practice, I hope... lol ... it 
will be different with actual paint 
and media! I'm sure I will have even 
more fun and inspiration... there will be more
 room than a tiny screen to paint on! 
 lol  Have a wonderful day and hopefully 
you will do something you love...
Take care... <3 db

No comments:

Post a Comment