Saturday, May 5, 2012

Chunky Knitting

Happy Saturday!  
After yesterday's post I decided that I was tired of working with 
the blue yarn and decided to get out the cool looking yarn.


 I don't know what I'm making with it yet...
 I have some ideas in my mind... maybe a sweater. 
I've knit up one ball with the big needles and it produced 
a nice square that could possibly be a sleeve!  


The yarn is very knobby and it doesn't need a fancy stitch 
to make it look nice...  I think with this type of yarn the stitch detail 
would be lost anyway. I'm using a garter stitch here, which is knitting 
every row. It's a very chunky yarn and this is only 35 stitches wide... 
so the knitting goes quickly. Now that's my type of project!!  :) 


This is held up here against the window so you can see 
the looseness of the stitches. 

Have a wonderful Saturday, what's left of it, that is!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment