Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Book Update & Photo Art



Here's a quick book update: 
Today I've been working on my forthcoming book 
of poetry, "Seasons of Change"  I've spent all day getting the 
collection of poems together into one file. Tomorrow, I will do some 
more editing and work on the photo art I want to include in this book.
 I still have many decisions to make concerning the photos in 
the print version, as well as the cover design. 
All in all, it's going great and moving along. 


This photo was taken this past winter, the snow was very deep and
I thought this effect looked nice with the colors. Imagine if snow was
multicolored... what a bizarre world it would be! lol 
Enjoy Wednesday with a wink and a smile... ;)





1 comment:

  1. Good stuff! Sorry for not coming here often enough I'm a very busy artist myself. Wonderful work :)

    ReplyDelete