Thursday, May 3, 2012

Random Ramblings

Happy May and happy Thursday! 
It feels like Fall, still gloomy and rainy here.
 One day soon, I'll be basking in the sun. I hope! ;)
I would like to get some tomatoes planted... but I may just get lazy 
and plant nothing this year. 
My youngest son had his birthday yesterday, which gave me 
a chance to get out and do some
shopping... Ok, I got stuck in the craft, yarn, beads 
and inspirational sections of the store!!   :)
I really have to stop doing this and use the things I already have from 
other "inspirational" shopping sprees... 
well, it's always great to have some new ideas... right?  :D  
So lately I've been having the desire to start a new project 
with yarn... maybe something knit, but most likely crochet.
I picked up a few items for some jewelry projects 
and hope to get some things made soon in that area as well...
 busy, busy... too many ideas for this short life...lol  :D
Anyway, my son had a glorious birthday and was smiling from ear to ear...  so all turned out well for my boy and it was a great day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment