Sunday, June 10, 2012

Computer Art

I've been kind of lazy the past couple days. I think
I overworked myself for too many days in a row and
spent too many hours on editing... so this weekend I've
been a bit quiet and not too sociable. I needed some time 
to relax and just watch some movies.

Below are some "paintings" I did a couple years ago, 
not exactly paintings, but art done on the computer with 
a mouse. 


I did many of them at this time, it's very difficult
to draw this way... but it was fun and I kept at it for a short
period of time.



 I tried to do one a few months ago, but I've
lost my touch after so many years... not to mention my eyes
getting worse!  ;)  



One day I will try to paint with some REAL
paints, but this is good practice for now.



Enjoy the new week ahead, don't work yourself too hard!
Blessings and love, Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment