Saturday, June 23, 2012

Projects of the Day - Earrings and Necklace

I spent yesterday on book revisions, which took me all day.
I finally finished with both at 10 pm last night.  

Today, it's back to jewelry mode, bead mode, mod mode...whatever! lol  
Well, at least I've been getting things accomplished in the craft area... :) 

Today I decided to use up some of the remaining beads from the
necklaces I've made. I've used more abalone shell, glass and gem stones, 
as well as some silver and black... :) 
Have you ever seen the Oakland Raiders? Now THAT is some silver and black!  ;)

The necklace has a dragonfly charm and a few special beads, 
as well as Hematite beads and silver findings. ... I like it! :) 











The earrings are abalone beads, discs and glass beads with some silver findings. 

So... now that my light has burnt out on my magnifying gadget, I'm done for the night!  :) Now for a nice cup of tea... and some relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment