Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Update & photo art.

Hello, I wish you all a happy day today!  
I spent all day, yesterday, going through photos 
and making decisions on what to do with them. 
As you can see in these photos, the top is the original
photo I took of this beautiful sunset, while the others are
the same pic, just something more artsy! :)






I've been doing some photo art to many of them and will be
including these in the print edition of my new book. Although,
the book, Seasons of Change is on lulu.com for download, 
I hope to have the print version ready for publishing very soon. 
I think the photos will add a nice touch to the book. :) 
The bottom pic would make a nice theme for a 
watercolor wall quilt!  Ideas, ideas ...lol.  :) 
Enjoy your day, I'm off to work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment