Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hope - A Poetry Video

I had another day of editing on the new book. 
I haven't decided what to do with the print 
version yet. I am editing it in many different 
ways to see each possibility on how to 
market it. The publishing cost is high for 
the book with photos, so I may decide to do
a special edition book with photo art
and some poetry. 


I would love some feedback to see what you might
like to see. Do you like the photos or the poetry? Both? 

This is a quick post as it's late and I'm very tired,
I've been working nonstop for about 3 days
with the editing. Very tiresome for this old brain... lol.  
This is a poem called Hope with some wild 
artsy photos... enjoy! Have a happy weekend!
Stay safe and be blessed always. 
Debra

1 comment:

  1. Gabriela Dark-prinzessJune 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM

    You are so wonderful,my dear Friend and i love your work as a completed Art,touched me deep in my heart..........,:* from your"true"Friend:
    Gabriela>also on myspace!

    ReplyDelete