Monday, September 3, 2012

Update



Today is a bit gloomy and chilly in Alberta. The heater was 
even on when I woke up! Where did the summer go? I 
don't think we had much of one here, it rained
nearly every day. Nice for the grass but so many
bugs outside. Good for breeding with all the moisture. Yikes!

I've been in a blah mood lately, missing family and friends. I tend to 
withdraw and not be so sociable, I get very quiet. I think the
weather affects me as well. 

So, I've been working to keep my mind busy. 
I've been doing some hand sewing and embroidery for the bears. 
I have 25 bears altogether... 24 still to sew together, attaching legs 
and arms. I have 12 more faces to embroider until I sew them all 
together. Then I will be back to making the scarves. I have a lot of 
yarn to choose from which will be fun! 


This is a lovely place. I don't know where it was taken.
I found the picture on a public domain site! So pretty!
Have a happy week ahead and a Happy Labor Day! 
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment