Thursday, November 8, 2012

New Knit Hats for Winter

Today I knit 2 different toques to choose 
from. The top brown hat is a bit lighter 
weight than the bottom gold hat... gold is
much heavier and thicker in bulk. Both
styles can be worn slouchy or hem up
for extra warmth. Great for winter. 
Choice of color available by request
on my Etsy site. 

www.etsy.com/shop/CaligrrlArts







These were manually knit on my Elna 2300 bulky
knitting machine and finished off by hand. I
think I will do some different patterns and stripes
for more variety! Hope your week is going great!
We are having a snowy day today... at least 3 inches
already!! BRRRRRRRRRRR... I better knit myself an
extra thick hat to keep my head and ears warm!  lol 
Enjoy the rest of the week..weekend is almost here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment