Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Road to Nowhere


The Road To Nowhere

I'm having one of those weeks where my mind
is on so many different things. I have some good ideas
floating around in my head about different designs and 
projects... but also I've been experiencing a lot 
of dark despair. I feel as though I am at a crossroads in  
life and I don't know which way to go.
 I've started on so many different things and I
quickly lose interest or think of something else to 
try... it never ends! Maybe I am trying to do too
much, just trying to keep my mind busy and not
dwelling on all the problems in my life. 
I purchased some new software and have been 
working with that today... but having a hard 
time staying focused on learning it. My mind 
starts wandering... somewhere down some lonely 
road... and so far, I am getting nowhere! 
Tomorrow is a new day... a fresh start to a 
new week... I hope yours is inspiring and
creative... enjoy life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment