Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Spirit



I think I've lost my spirit lately. I am in a depressive slump and all the
work I've been doing in the past 3 years is not going anywhere,
which has me exhausted, drained and very disheartened. It's a terrible
state this world's economy is in and everyone is feeling it. I'm 
afraid of losing everything... how can I keep it when I can't even
earn a dime? It seems that the past 3 years are all just a waste
of time... I am really down and when I get depressed I turn inward
and just don't want to talk, which is why I haven't been online much,
in case you were wondering. I've just been in a slump, trying to 
think of new directions to go, I start new projects and lose
interest in it very quickly.  It just seems very bleak to me. I
need a new life... this one is not so great. I can't find joy in
anything any more... I'm just lost. 

I'll post when I am out of this mood... hopefully soon. 

Hope you're all doing great and had a great Thanksgiving!

I took this photo in Half Moon Bay, California back in
2005... wish I was there now... 
sigh.

Oh well, I can dream about it.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment