Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday WAAAAAAAAAA

After my thrill the other day, well, things went downhill 
from there... :(  I was happily burning my files on disks when 
it suddenly froze. I waited for a long time... 
and finally decided to cancel the process...
bad choice, as this caused it to lose all the files on the disk
as well as delete my hard drive contents. I tried to retrieve it
somehow, all day yesterday and this morning. The drive can't
be recognized now,  only when I unplug it from the USB port, 
then it tells me I have to format the disk drive before I use it.
Major bummer... I had a lot of files to go, yet. Now I'm not sure
if it's a hard drive failure, whether to buy a new Windows
program, a new hard drive, or just buy a new tower... ugh.
When it rains it pours = Murphy's Law is in effect.
Oh well....
So it's February, the month of love... LOVE??
Well, I tend to get all mushy and lovey, during February
especially... lol. I guess it's all the hearts, cupids, flowers and
CHOCOLATE...  
Gotta love chocolate!! 
Love is such a complicated matter... you can totally be
in love with someone, and they don't even know or 
seem to care... love is an ache in the heart. Love
can be so beautiful, wonderful, alive, perfect...
but also so painful. Everyone has been hurt by 
someone they love or have loved... I guess that
is inevitable. But why does it have to hurt for so long?
One day, I will smile again... I don't know when, 
but I try to, each day. If I had chocolate, I would
smile right now... lol. 
Or maybe a new or functioning pc... that would
make me smile BIG!! HA!!




No comments:

Post a Comment