Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas!  I decided to cook the turkey
for Christmas Eve so I can relax today and not
worry about cooking. 

The mashed potatoes were the first to be done, 
I reheated them later after everything was finished.


I had all this wonderful fruit on hand so I
decided to make a nice fruit salad with grapes,
oranges, banana, apple and pomegranate seeds. 
The pomegranate was huge and so dark red it
was almost black. It added a nice crunch to 
the salad... so good!!



I made the stuffing simple... celery,
onion, chicken broth, bread cubes, and
many spices... it came out good!


Turkey is all done! Ready to UNstuff!!


I love stuffing!! 


Some nice veggie mix with peas, baby corn and carrots.


Can't forget the whole cranberry sauce!!


Let's eat!! 

Brendan loved it... he ate a LOT! 

It was nice to make a holiday meal for my son...

A quiet Christmas and less fuss. Casual

and delicious!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment