Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy this and that...

What a relief. I am still breathing a huge sigh of it... just had
a doctor appointment this morning after detecting a new lump
last week. I was booked in immediately for an ultrasound and
mammogram. The results... everything is fine for now and if
there are any changes or worries to have a biopsy done... so today
it's ok not to worry any more... THANK GOD!! Thank you all for
your prayers and support... God bless you all!

Soon, is someone's birthday and I would like to wish him a 
happy birthday as well, if he reads this he will know that I 
send my best wishes to him on his day and I  hope he is well, 
always. I don't have an email for you so I say it here.. 
Happy Birthday!


So, now for some coffee and to relax after all that pain I just
endured... ouch!!! I think I need some acetaminophen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment