Friday, January 4, 2013

Fairy Friday

I haven't been making many things lately,
doing some writing, knitting, crocheting
and a lot of worrying, trying to get some
courage to call the doctor, dreading the 
visit, tests, exams, pokes and whatever
else will ensue from this latest discovery.
After next week I will be calling to make 
the appointment. Hopefully, the cancer
hasn't returned, but this new lump has me
very worried. I've been trying to keep my
mind off of it... I watched 4 movies last night
in a row. Then decided to do some knitting
on my daughter's leg warmers while I was
watching... so at least I have a few more inches
added on the second one. I'll be working
on that today, to try and finish, it's half done.


I really love these old time photos such as
in the above collage I just made to post.
Fairies, butterflies, castles and sleeping 
beauty... I hope you have a fantastic and
magical Friday!! Enjoy the weekend and 
be safe out there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment