Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday update


I haven't been posting on my blog for quite 
some time, so I thought I would let you know
what's been happening. My main pc has crashed
and I am having a hard time trying to boot it.
Nothing has worked thus far, but I have a few
things to try again today to see if I can at least 
get to my files to get them off the hard drive in
case I need to reformat. It's been a stressful
4 days, but I take breaks to do other things
so I don't get too stressed out... one day it
will work again... that's all I can hope for...
I haven't been online doing much on my sites
because of this latest incident... but it all goes
with the territory... I have never encountered
this difficulty of getting it running again... 
soooooooooooo.... how is your day??? lol
It was -27 C yesterday... very cold day. I 
like hibernating on these cold days. brrrrr!!!


I have done a little photo art for my book project
I am working on... I'm thankful I have a laptop to
continue my work on it until I get that pc going. 

Well, it's almost 2 am... I think it's time to zzzzzz...

Have a happy Wednesday!!
Love, D

No comments:

Post a Comment