Monday, January 7, 2013

More Music

I have really missed my music playlist on Myspace... Mixpod
had it going on, but have long since gone under. So, I was
happy to find the player that I could embed here on this blog.
I am slowly adding more music as I find it...and I hope you enjoy
my selection here... as much as I do! :)  I love music...

I've added a few more songs tonight and will be adding more
and more as time goes on... if the music stops, just click the
little arrow at the top left to advance in the playlist. I will try
to keep up and get the songs off that are no longer working.

I've also been working on some more photo art which I 
am still working on. I have been thinking up some various
ideas on using them when I have more finished. 

Here's a sneak peek at one I'm working on...



I've finished my daughter's leg warmers this morning, so
I'm happy to have those finished now. :)

Off to sleep now... school is back in session
today... I'm such a night owl... it's going to be
hard to get back in the swing of things...


No comments:

Post a Comment