Friday, January 11, 2013

More Photo Art

 I've been having some fun using photos and
blending them together to make some nice
photo art. I am practicing and trying some
different techniques. Below I've taken 
a photo of a lovely tree and combined it 
with different backgrounds and effects. 
Which one do you like? The river bank is
made with 3 or more photos, one I had done 
some artwork with, and then combined this 
project with 2 others photos. I really like
them both. I love trees and sunflowers... 
actually, all nature. Such great inspiration
to find in this beautiful world... imagine 
and create. Have a wonderful Friday 
evening and Saturday! I hope to hear some
feedback on my photo art so far... I plan on
putting a digital book together of my works
and would love to have your opinions!!



Until we meet again, blessings and love. 
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment