Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Morning

Monday and back to school, back to the schedule, no more 
late nights... yeah, right. I've always been a night owl, but
I think it's catching up to me. Now I sleep in the day... too much.
I made my doctor appointment for this week... and in the meantime
I am praying that the cancer hasn't returned... that would not be good.
I don't know why I'm so tired lately, I just haven't been accomplishing 
much in the way of projects, although I did work on another photo
art today. I used 3 separate photos for this one and found a nice quote
to go with it. Sunshine and flowers... something that everyone
loves. I love the old Victorian style and old photos, so I thought
I would combine one with some nature pics to see what I came 
up with... I am really loving this software and each day is a
new experience and something more that I discover about it.
I haven't read the manual yet... just having fun discovering on
my own... I really need to read it though, so I can learn the
animation and put that to use. Fun, fun, fun...


Well, it's late and it's time to switch off my mind... 
until tomorrow!! 
Peace, love and blessings!! 
Enjoy your Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment