Sunday, August 26, 2012

Embroidery Samples - Sewing

A few samples of machine embroidery I did years ago... I need
to make some stuff with some of these!! I don't think there is time to do
all the things I want to do in this lifetime.. I better get started!! :)

 This is a nice cross stitch above done on my sewing machine.


This eagle and crow came out very nice. I use the rayon
embroidery thread on most projects. I had made my
son a t-shirt with 5 crows on it... for The Counting Crows.
I put dreadlocks on one to portray Adam Duritz... LOL!


More eagles... :)


A little Christmas Joy!


An Easter Chick


Baby duck and a butterfly.


Another Easter embroidery.


Cupid!!! :D


Close up of the Bald Eagle.


My machine even does other faces and things... in thread! 
At least it doesn't fade after repeated washing like the iron-on
transfers. I've made many custom made shirts in the past as
gifts and to sell.


A peacock and Marilyn! I made my mother a nice
Marilyn Monroe pillow with different photos of her
face. My mom is a huge MM fan!


Can you guess who this is?  


Okay... so I'm a huge Gavin Rossdale fan... lol  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment