Friday, August 10, 2012

TGIF :)

Happy Friday! It's hard to believe that half of August is already over.
We have been having a lot of rain and severe thunderstorms here in Alberta
It hasn't felt much like summer, but I am grateful for the rain that helps to
keep things growing and thriving. It's a beautiful time of year to see all 
the green fields rather than white fields!! It doesn't last that long before 
winter comes rolling in again. We must enjoy it while it lasts!

Being inside during wet weather, at least I have time to work on many
of my projects. Sometimes I don't know what I want to work on and
usually end up making jewelry, having the beads right here beside me.
I have replenished my supply and have many new designs in my mind.

I have been thinking about other projects as well... for example, sewing,
more writing and photo work. I seem to have lost many photos I had 
when I did a system restore. I don't know what has happened, but
many things are just gone. 

Christmas is coming sooner than we can blink, it seems... so I may
get out my Christmas fabrics and get some festive ideas and
inspiration for the season! I have some cute polar bears to
make with  hand-knit scarves, and even a little blusher for
rosy cheeks. embroidered faces, bead eyes and ear muffs. 
They are absolutely adorable and ready to sew together. 
I just need to get busy on something...anything!!! LOL 

Have a wonderful weekend of inspiration in whatever
you do... enjoy, laugh, love and smile! 

Hugs, Debra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment