Sunday, August 26, 2012

Polar Bear - Sewing Crafts


Yesterday, I was on a Polar Bear hunt... 
and had success!! I found the bin I needed. 
The end of August is already here! Hard to believe,
 time flies, so I thought I better get to work on Christmas stuff. 
These little guys are so adorable when finished.
I've made them for everyone in the family and all love them. 
I did a craft show back in California and these were 
my top seller, back then I made them fabric scarves.


My mom helped me cut out all of these polar bears 
from cotton quilt batting. They are nice and cozy!
I have all the pieces, sewn and stuffed, now
for the embroidery on the face, a little blusher,
some ear muffs and some hand knit scarves and
they will be finished... after hand sewing all the parts
together, that is!! Who would want a polar bear part? lol



      The scarf below is not right... it's too long and narrow. lol
You'll see the finished bear ASAP! :)       




In the meantime... have a happy week ahead!

Much work to do... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment