Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Humor

I love to laugh... I think it helps you get through life 
much easier when you have a good attitude, not to mention 
a good sense of humor. I like to find humor in everyday things. 
I love the facial expressions of certain animals 
and like to make up a little dialog for those funny photos, 
especially monkeys, dogs and cows. They are full of facial 
expressions and just make me smile, particularly the 
chimpanzee! Chimps are so cute, but I don't think I would 
want one as a pet. I've known people that have had 
them and ...well, I just wouldn't want one. But they 
are fun to look at!! LOL
I have been known to send funny pics of cows 
and a "moo" as a comment on Myspace and Facebook. .
 People actually have mooed back at me!!! It's so funny!!
 I love it! I love to make people laugh or smile... 
so, I have added a new category to my blog with my 
humor, which can be a little bit crazy!! :D  Enjoy!! 

All photos are courtesy of http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/...
A big thank you to the photographers for sharing these 
with the public. Fantastic work!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment