Friday, August 17, 2012

More jewelry made...sweet!! :))

I've made many pieces since restocking my jewelry making supplies.
I love the antique look on this type of metal chain. I found some nice
metal pendants, beads and closures to match. 

This one has 3 different metal hearts 1 solid, 
 1open and 2 linked together. 
I finished it with a floral closure in the back. 
It would look nice with an up-do! :) 


On the one below I used the same type closure, but placed
it on the side for a more decorative offset look. These are
all made out of metal chain, and glass beads.


This pendant below consists of metal hearts, chain and
glass beads. The larger heart is a locket which opens.



I really love this piece with the heart and butterfly. 
They are separate pieces with a filigree look to 
the metal. The heart is the antique gold color
and the butterfly is a soft pink...very striking combo!




Below is a longer length with glass beads and metal
chain with a close up of the beads... same type in the 
above, as well.



This necklace below has glass beads and
leaves.. I may add some dangly thing in
the middle... lol. 


A set of earrings to match ...



That's all so far... Have a great weekend!!
:) Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment