Thursday, August 30, 2012

Another quickie, but I have a good reason... lol

Hello!  :) Tonight's "blue" moon is so beautiful and 
so bright! I went out in the backyard to take some 
photos which I haven't uploaded yet. I had the dog next 
door barking and as I stepped in the house a bat 
flew at my hair and hijacked my head for a 
free ride... yikes!! Okay, I admit, I'm exaggerating...  
it wasn't a bat... it was a moth... and I don't like either!!! 
Those things creep me out! Now I'm hiding in my room
from it!! LOL ;)  

I did the pics, below, last night before I slept.
I used the same photos and changed the effects a bit to
get 3 pretty cool looking pics. I think I'm going through 
a second hippiehood ;)  All these wild colors remind
me of the 60's and 70's! Oh, the clothes back then... well,
I like comfort but don't dress all wildly and paisley any more.
Paisley...hmmm. I always liked paisley...reminded me of
a peacock! ;) 




I hope you like this quickie post...I had to run from the
moth... yikes. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment